- The URL must be a HTML page, ie a web page. The crawler finds the image
URL(s) itself. Please do not enter a direct image URL here.
- It is recommended that you enter both your cam page (or portal)
URL and web site URL, in 2 separate submissions. This way the
crawler finds the cam images, and also indexes the rest of your web site.
- Entering a URL here does not guarantee that a particular image or images
will make it onto the site. An image may be ignored because of a number
of factors, including excessive age, not changing for 30 days, or fatal
errors when fetching.
- The crawler can navigate frame based sites. The crawler can NOT
- Indexing is not instantaneous. It may take a couple of days before the
URL you enter is fetched by the crawler, and any images it finds must change at least
once after indexing for them to be added to the site. After that,
there must be at least two pictures fetched before it will appear.
Use the search function (shown at the top of major pages on this
site) after a few days, to check if your image has been added to the site yet.
If it hasn't appeared after 10 days, please email the URL of your cam
page to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email only if you have submitted your cam page URL (ie the HTML
page that your image is on) - if you entered your site URL, it will take
significantly longer to find your cam.